Sunday, May 13, 2012

fabric journal page sun and moon

I found the gold binding I wanted to finish the page with at Joanns so here is the finished page. I added a lady in the moon face in the darker blue section of the page and gave her a couple of star charms for company. she is painted with fabric pens and paints on an apliqued circle of white fabric and given textured silver and white hair. I drew the face in with a micron pen then I painted the flesh tone and lips and cheeks with the fabric pens. Then i covered the entire face with the tulip soft white paint to tone down the colors on the face. After the paint was well dried I retraced the facial outlines with brown fabric pen then i colored the lips in with red and pink again, and painted the eyes metallic turquoise with Lumiere paint. When all the paints were well dry I went around the edges of the face with a row of clear irridescent beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment